We are membership-supported groups. To join LLL Arlington, annual Dues are $25. Members are welcome to attend meetings for either group and only need to join ONE group. Members have access to group meetings, libraries and phone help as needed.
The best way to join is to see a leader at one of the meetings.
Members receive a copy of LLLI e-newsletter, Breastfeeding Today, and ensures breastfeeding support is available for other mothers in our community. Don’t forget all the intangible benefits of membership (per the LLLI page):
- Meet new people in your community.
- Gain self confidence as you learn from other mothers.
- Less worry and stress because baby is healthier.
- Satisfaction in knowing you are giving your baby the best.
- An investment in yourself and your child!